Health is number one...

Mary…
… well my mobility scooter is sitting idle folded and propping up my wall, battery probably flat, as due to the steep up-hill and down-slopes of our way down in the valleys isolated parkhome ( scenic views ) i cant even get it down the set of concrete steps nor would i be able to get it down the small curb at the end of my front drive onto the slope, so i am truly trapped in this scenic but very isolated location…plus with no car to put it in, not that i would of course be able to lift it in or out, even my Richard found difficulty with his breathing problem…Plus the up-hill to my right, the road-drive road leading out is very steep until you reach the flat half way mark, my mobility scooter would not get up it, it may get down and back up leading down into the rest of the parkhomes site…not a chance i want to take…as its battery life will only do a short few miles, it would probably allow me this but definitely not the other way, the outward road which just eventually will take you into a long lane that can get busy during the holiday seasons as in the opposite direction takes one up onto a car park and overlooking the sea, on top of the cliff, the other end of this lane will eventually take a cr out onto the main A road, then my battery will be flat and i would not get back home…

Jackie…

Mary…
… where i now live is a dog walkers paradise, fine if one is fit and able and has dogs and their walking ability…also a car is a necessity… miles from any transport nor shops, my fault really as i chose to live here, but of course i was not expecting to lose Richard nor his car, to be collected and taken back…nor our dog number three, all within a three year period…Yes i never done myself any favours moving here, i really should have stayed putt back home…also my Richard would have been happier not being up-routed from our supposedly forever home…oh how i now regret this move…Well at least Richards ashes are now back home, i owed him this as i should never have taken him away, or rather my MS took us away from our home, and all our good memories, this place i am in now holds none, no good memories whatsoever…

It sounds lovely, Jackie, I have yet to decide what to do with Stan’s ashes, I think I will let our daughter and son decide. they will be the ones scattering of them. x

My parkhome on site workmen with machine has now started its work on digging up my back garden,…The machine driving man came to visit me and explain what the work entails, and if at any time i need them to stop just tell him, he could not be any nicer, he even told me he has never recovered from the loss of his mother, his father died a few weeks after her, and this man is maybe my age…They will be taking up the whole garden, the grass, the log boulders and plants and shrubs…including decking but leaving my grip safety mats as i need them due to my MS…I can expect a complete mess although today is sunny and dry…If there ae any pluses, the men, i am sure one is the foreman-supervisor judging too by his age and speaking to me explaining what they will be doing and so on…well at least for the next month i shall be having some company and conversation…Just hope I dont get any for sale viewings as the noise and mess alone would be enough to put anyone off of a sale for the time being…although a brick wall along the whole length of where the log beams went should improve the look of my parkhome…Anyway we agree they were on site at the right time, just leaving their last job of one of our other parkhomes so if i had told our parkhomes on site manager any later about the now rotting beams i would have left it too late so as luck had it we- i caught them just on time before they would have left our site…The back garden and the noise is going to look and sound terrible, going to be every day for a month or so…all grass is now being dug up by a driver driving the machine, shrubs and plants are also having to go, thr steps, my safety steps and my safety handrails also will be dismantled then put back, the decking or part of it will be taken up…
I dont recognise my life now , what happened to it, where did it go, me and Richards home back home, house back garden, our health, our dogs, laces we visited, just a normal everyday type of existence, a normal life, yes what happened to it, where did it go…how did it come to this…

Jackie…