Health worries

Hi guys I’m totally beside myself today, I’ve been referred for an urgent brain MRI scan due to pulsatile tinnitus I’m absolutely petrified and I don’t have my beautiful husband to support me either

1 Like

Hi @Cookie1973 ,

Thank you for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the MRI scan. Please let us know how you get on.

Take good care,
Alex

Yes, good luck @Cookie1973 with your MRI scan. Let us know how you get on. It’s so hard without our loved ones. I always used to say that together we could conquer the world but apart…:disappointed_relieved:

I’ve had to deal with diagnosis of Myeloma Cancer since June on my own. I’ve obviously had support of the hospital. But I had to attend chemo injections alone. Next month I got a Stem Cell Transplant to deal with alone. The MRI scan is just procedure and doesn’t mean they will find anything, it maybe to rule things out. Had one myself regards my back as it revealed 7 fractures.

Keith68
How are you now?

I’m going into the next stage with Myeloma. I have to have a Hickman line put in on Thursday and chemo injection tomorrow.