Heartache

Finding it really hard to come to terms with my son passing. He passed on 29th March 24 .

Hello @chunkymo5,

I can see that you’re new to the community. I hope you find it to be a support to you, but I am so sorry for the loss of your son that brings you here.

It’s completely understandable you’re finding it hard to come to terms with your son’s passing. Sadly, you are not alone. Many of our members have lost a child and will know what you’re going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support. In the meantime, you might want to have a look at some of these resources.

• Child Bereavement UK support families with the loss of a child. They also support bereaved children. You can call their helpline on 0800 02 888 40.

• The Compassionate Friends support families who have lost a child of any age. You can call them on 0345 123 2304

Sue Ryder also has some resources which can help you cope with grief.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Seaneen

Hi, I just want to say how sorry I am for the loss of your son. It’s still so recent and difficult to accept and come to terms with at present. It will still be very surreal for you.
My youngest son died 5 months ago and I still have days of disbelief that he isn’t coming home. Losing our children isn’t something we will ever come to terms with but we will learn to get through each day and be able to think about them and smile without the tears :heart:
Have you any support around you? Please feel free to message if you want to talk about your son or just want someone to listen. Sending hugs X