Heartbreak

I agree I did research on what their ceos make unreal .
All about money. There’s no money to be made on cures.

2 Likes

I am like, most in the group have lost a friend wife soul mate .

I don’t feel like there is a future don’t want to live a long life without Chris . I was with him all my adult life from us both being 16 . I miss him so much . When he was diagnosed with cancer I thought he would get better. We never discussed one of us dying I think we just thought we would go on forever till we were really old . This is an awful future for all of us who has lost that special person that meant the world to usx

3 Likes

Hi

My husband was only 58 and I’m only 53. Within 3 months of his diagnosis, he passed. We had some much planned for our future He worked for the last 42 years and saved so hard for our retirement; which he will never see. I’m devastated at his passing and can’t come to terms with what has happened and certainly not the journey we had planned. I’m existing. It’s not what any of us want. Take care x

3 Likes

It heartbreaking my husband was fit and healthy only went hospital because dr thought he had torn muscle in thigh on the 4th may on 8th may had mri he had cancer everywhere he passed away 4 days later he was also my soul mate my 2nd husband but together 30 yrs I was in shock but his family have given me a hard time a very hard time they were estranged Ii have developed health anxiety i panic about every little ache or pain I have been extremely stressed because of family being extremely nasty I live in foreign country I am a expat finding it very difficult to cope although I used to be a strong woman dont know what to do anymore

3 Likes

Lou9

So sorry for your loss, I know how you feel, losing your husband so quickly, you don’t get chance to process before it happens. I’m sick of people saying I’m strong and what would Gary want for me. Well I’m not strong and what Gary would want is to be here with me, wrap his arms around me and say everything is going to be alright. It’s not though , far from it and no one actually knows the unbearable pain unless they have gone through the same loss. You take care and we are all here on this horrendous journey that none of us wanted.

3 Likes

Thank you sometimes you feel so alone

2 Likes