Heartbroken

Hi
I have recently lost me boyfriend . He had pancreatic cancer and I am struggling so so much with this… 18 months in to our relationship he got ill and I feel so devastated and just really am not coping very well. I feel so over whelmed with sadness and I miss him terribly. Everything reminds of him and I just can’t deal with every day life I have a good support from family and friends but I feel no one understands what I am going through. Life can be so cruel and I just can’t understand how this has happened.My boyfriend had 2 children from a previous relationship ship and a year ago his ex died. The whole thing has been so tragic. I feel heartbroken and just feel like I have no purpose anymore…

3 Likes

Hello, I am very pleased you have found this site, not only does everyone on here know how you feel and what you are going through but we are all here for you. Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst cancers and cancer as no restrictions. You are right when you write ‘life is cruel’ and also right that unless you have gone through grief then you have no idea of how it feels. Keep the memories and love you shared alive but most of all look after yourself. You will be very fragile at present. I am sending big hugs and blessings. S xx

1 Like

Nic14

Is all so sad. I’m sorry for your loss. Nothing feels fair in this world. I lost my husband very suddenly to a heart attack. We took every step to make sure we were safe from covid but I lost him anyway.

I feel so cheated

This site has been so supportive. Keep posting and reading because we understand

Take care
Dee xx

1 Like

Thank you so much for your message. I feel like I need to reach out as I am in a very bad place and full of like an over whelming of employee toons and I don’t quite know how to handle it. Your message means a lot so thank you xx

And I am so sorry for your loss it’s just devastating to lose someone you love there’s no pain quite like it xx

We totally understand what you are going through. So very sorry for your loss. Our lives change forever when we lose our beloved partners, and believe me, none of us cope very well. It’s a horrible thing that is just dropped on us and all we can do is try to keep going, one day at a time. Take care and keep on posting & reading other stories. It does help

1 Like