I know the thoughts you’re thinking
On this special day
So here it is baby
I’m sending with my heart
The love I have for you
Even though we’re apart

10 Likes

Thank you.
Brought tears to my eyes, I love the message of celebrating true love :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you.

The words just came to me, while I’m sat here.
Think I might start writing poetry again. Have had a few published

Oh yes, do it!
if you can reproduce work like that off the cuff then you have a gift.
Please don’t be selfish, share it with the world, you have a craft the world will love.

1 Like

Thank you for those encouraging words.

I think I will make a start on it

1 Like

If you want to chat at anytime. Message me.

Always up for a chat. Better than sitting here staring through the tv.
I’m doing a criminology and psychology online course, can’t even concentrate on that.

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much

When my beloved Liam was leaving this physical world, I knew it was only his body that was dying
I believed he would be with me ‘in spirit’ which has proved to be the case. Only the body can die, our beloveds spirits live on. I talked to him since I left the hospital and I feel his presence almost constantly, this has eased my grief and the feeling of loss more as these (7) months have gone on
Bless every one who has lost someone they love … I know not all of them has gone, only a part, this is my true belief

4 Likes

So true, it is knowing that we will meet again that keeps me going my Husband is my first thought every morning and last thought every night. Sending you love and hope :heart:

3 Likes

I would love to think I would see the ones I have lost, just so I can tell them again how much I love them

1 Like

They know you love them. They here it from you every day.

2 Likes

I hope so , my brother end passed suddenly last July , he was only 62 I never got to see him, as he passes away at home and by the time he was found and postmortem done we was advised not to, I don’t feel as though I have said my goodbyes and wish I could , but thank you

1 Like

You can say your goodbye. Cook his favourite meal. Watch a show that he liked. Tell him, this is for you. I miss you. I’m sending my love to you, and I will see you when I get there.

Stay strong :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thank you ,i will do that ,this group is a big help to me

1 Like

Hi.
Just thought would check in and see how you are

1 Like

Hi mags66
I am not doing to bad thank you, still missing my brother like crazy, but I just got to try and get in with things, it was strange last week as my dog was taken very poorly thought we was going to loose him, was in vet hospital for a few days but thankfully out now, the point aim trying to say is that I suddenly realised I wasn’t thinking of my brother for a bit ,which made me feel really guilty I guess that’s normal, how are you doing ?

1 Like

Good to hear from you. I’m not too bad thank you. I actually slept last night. Not slept properly for just over a week. Feel better.

You will feel guilty about it. I do if I’ve done something, then realised I hadn’t thought about Kieron. To me it says I’ve accepted he isn’t coming back, but I know he’s always with me. Not sure if that true, but that’s just how I see it.

Glad the dog is doing ok.

Maybe it’s there way of telling us, life goes on and it’s ok to do things for yourself. :hugs:

1 Like

Glad you are doing ok, yeah i guess it is, i still dont sleep very well, but to be honest thats not unusual for me anyway, i read a lot of things on here what people are going through and how they are dealing with things so i know iam quite normal! .i know Ian wouldnt want me to keep getting upset ,i can hear him now saying stop thinking about me iam fine, me and my husband are going to the Norwegian fjord end of April and its a place i know he would live to have gone ,so its going to be a bit bitter sweet being there but know he will be in my thoughts. You take care iam always around fir a chat

1 Like