Hell

2022 what can i say i would like to swear but i wont . March my mum died . June my father died . July my brother died . How did i cope i dont no i just bloody did … think i became numb think i just stopped n wouldnt let the hurt in .
2023 my mate died . My brother in law died . My stepfather has juat past
How did i cope i dont no
I have days of greive ,i have days of anger ,i have days of wtf ,i have days of happiness , life goes on

3 Likes

Hello @Aj1977, thank you for reaching out - that is so much grief and loss to cope with.

Have you ever thought about counselling to have a space to help process what you’ve gone through? We offer free sessions at Sue Ryder. You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling in your area.

I’m just giving your thread a gentle bump - hopefully someone will have some thoughts to share.

You use autopilot to survive I lost my sister to sucide on new year Eve on the day I was going to arrange her funeral my mum died dementia everything was left to me to do to funeral in one week :broken_heart::broken_heart: I have lost friends since I have got a funeral in a couple of weeks time I have no idea how I am alive people say I don’t know how you do it or you our strong I didn’t have a choice I just got on with it
I have tried many times to get help ither there is long list then they give you only 6 session it’s pointless it costs money to get help you can try alsorts it’s just finding the time to look it can be overwhelming
I am now using a site which is amazing (I am not allowed to name it as band in the uk ) you can freely talk about anything you want there is no judgement you need to look after yourself if anyone offers you help please take it

1 Like