Hello everyone!

Im so sorry for your loss Dottie and happy for your brother. Grief affects us all differently, I believe it also affects us differently depending who we have lost.
I’ve lost my 2 grannies, both of whom I was close with, my grandad and my dad. All devastated me, I was able to move on tho. My son passed away 2 years 2 months ago, I feel like my heart was ripped out of my body, it hast healed.
It’s good hearing how others cope with loss, it helps a wee bit.
I wish you and your brother a long & happy life, xx

1 Like

Hi Dottie

So glad you brother had his operation and I understand dealing with dealing with loss and difficult situation on your own.

Thinking if you

2 Likes

Hi Dottie,
That is such an amazing story, such a time of ups and downs, Sorry for the loss of your Husband,I know how you feel there as well. but now your Brother is becoming a lot better, thats great news, Just wanted to say, Im from the Newcastle area, I’m so glad our great Freemans Hospital helped in your Brothers recovery, my Husband did spend a.little time in there too, lovely people, but eventually I lost him 18 months ago, not in there, been a lot of grieving , miss him greatly after 40 years Married, Life is such a roller coaster,
Anyway ,if you do decide to relocate ,to Newcastle ,I wish you All the Best, xx

3 Likes

Hi dottie it is great 2 hear from u again on here.

Dreadful news of yr brother but thk god he is ok & u was there for him.

I lost my husband oliver 6 years ago & im now trying 2 sell my flat in London & move on

So good luck dottie & keep posting

1 Like

Thank you, the very best of luck with the sale, sending hugs🤗 Dottie xx

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss :pensive:

Newcastle, the people, the Quayside, well, just everything is amazing! Thomas left The Freeman at the end of September & we stayed at The Staybridge on Buxton Street; it was a short walk to the Quayside, my goodness, it’s amazing! We walked there everyday, and visited many lovely restaurants. I can’t wait to go back ( Thomas has to visit every two weeks) I’m currently looking at properties to buy; although we will probably rent for a few months! I just need to sell my house in Northern Ireland first! We just came back on the 2nd of this month, I had been there since June! I miss it… Big hugs xx🥰

1 Like

Thank you Ruby, sending big hugs! Dottie xx​:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thk u dottie as i went 2 hell & back after i lost my lovely Oliver
& i know the pain u went through after martin.
As i read what u wrote
So good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like