Hello. My son died in Feb.

Sending hugs Beth xx

Thank u. At times i feel like im the only one. So glad i came across this site x Much love to you all

I feel you. Much love x

1 Like

Keep posting, it’s helped me knowing I’m not alone. It’s so devastating for us all being on this site. I’m so sorry your precious boy suffered so much in his short life, I feel so devastated for you. Sending love xx

1 Like

Hi Jayne I lost my daughter when she was 9 she was knocked down by a car 9 weeks ago my son took his lifei haven’t stopped crying can’t get my head round it it’s all if onlys I feel has if I went with him I’m so broken I had 4 kids now 2 really don’t think I can do this pain my daughter is a mess and I can’t help if it wasn’t for my other 2 I wouldn’t be here every day I think just can’t do this life

1 Like

Thank you. Hugs to you too… I feel so sad…
nothing will bring him back…
God bless us all…
Beth xxx

1 Like

Gail I’m so so sad for you. Sending love and strength xx

I lost my 41-year/old son to suicide last November. Married with four year old daughter. Athlete, many friends, good job, beautiful home, and me! His mom. Was in a treatment for bipolar. Recent diagnosis but he suffered for about five years. Kept it so well hidden until he couldn’t. Paranoia, psychosis, anxiety and depression kicked in so strongly. He saw no other way out. We are so heartbroken. He’s my only child. I miss him. I’m angry at the mental health system. or lack thereof. Mental health needs to be fixed now. Too many people are taking their lives because of improper diagnoses and treatment I’m angry at the system. The brain is part of the body and can also get sick!! Sorry for venting, but I just found this site. I’m so sorry for the loss of your loved ones. It’s horrendous traveling on this journey we don’t want to be on. Take good care! :heart:

Hello. I’m so sorry for your loss. My son aged 44 yrs. was diagnosed with bipolar. Put on very strong medication. He lost his wife his children his friends everything but me. I took him out daily, people would stare as the medication changed him.
On Friday before he died on the Sunday, I asked for help from his support worker, the crisis team. His carers, the police. Each of them put me off with an excuse not to visit my son.
I blame them for my sons death. They don’t care about these vulnerable patients. They shouldn’t get a wage as they don’t do their Job.
My name is Beth

Hi I’m going through hell at the moment my son took his life in July never ever thought he would do anything like that I can’t get my head round it the pain is to much and trying to get help if already lost one daughter at 9 she was knocked down by a car I don’t know how to carry on day to day I am here if you would like to talk

I’m so very sorry for your losses!! I hope you get help where you live. I’m on an online support group for suicide survivors. Alliance of Hope. It has helped me tremendously with the loss of my son last November. I strongly encourage you to go online, introduce yourself, and get the support you need from those parents who are also struggling. Me included. Lots of people on this site from UK and worldwide. I hope you take good care of yourself. Self care!! Exercise, fresh air, sleep, nutrition, deep breaths. Suicide is usually caused by mental illness. My son was bipolar. Diagnosed toward the end of his short life. Married. Young daughter, friends, athletic, good job, put on a good front for many years. So sad. I miss him. Please reach out on that website. Hundreds of suicide survivors whom you can relate to.

Thank you for your message I will try anything can’t go on like this hope you are getting there

Please try Alliance of Hope. They saved me when my son took his life. Please. Deep breaths.