Hello

Hello, I am new on here. I lost my beautiful Mum on August 29th this year, 2021. She was 86 but she was getting dementia, in a way, I’m very relieved that she passed before she got any worse. I’m generally okay but I find that it’s the little things that set me off, such as all of my memories. I’d be interested in hearing about anyone’ coping mechanisms to help me to deal with my grief.

1 Like

Hello I lost my mum in September 21st my poor mum was in kidney failure stage 4 then she found out she was in heart failure few months after that she fell going up the stairs fell down stairs and fractured her neck and had a heart attack after it …I find it hard sometimes to talk about it im not sleeping at night I get upset most nights I was very close to my mum and I feel as if my life is worthless without her she was only 67 when she died it was no age for her to go I feel lost and alone and heart broken . Ive been told to go for counciling because im not coping very well with my mums death and im having to take time out of work xx

1 Like