Hello

Hi everyone i have losses since 2015 and i am struggling to cope

2 Likes

Hello @Robin3 ,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the losses that bring you here, this must be such a difficult time for you and you say that you feel like you are struggling to cope.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help right now.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

@Robin3
So sorry to hear of your losses.
I lost a brother in Feb ‘98, my dad Oct ‘22 & hubby in Sep ‘23. The pain from losing my brother remains today & now is part of the pain of losing the two most important men in my life. When hubby died my Days & nights were turned around for a while-our wee dog didn’t know what was going on, she was walked at odd times with no routine. I now try to keep a daily routine for her & for myself.
We all need to find what works for ourselves. There’s no right or wrong way to coping. Take care x

4 Likes

So so so much loss take care

2 Likes

Sending love and hugs x

2 Likes

I lost a few pple too

2 Likes

This is my first reply but I have 6 losses in the last 18 months. I’ve just been keeping going but we lost my daughter in laws mum last week. I’m feeling the pressure to support her and look after our 20 month old granddaughter. She’s a joy to have but when she’s gone home it’s hard again. I think we need to find some routine and force ourselves to do something we love. Keep going and I’m sure you’ll find joy again.

2 Likes

Hi i just want to talk to someone that understands what it is like to lose your only child at 46 and then have to deal with looking after your husband who is now at the end of life also deal with your own health (cancer and other illnesses (

1 Like

Hi i have had multiple losses cancèr end of life and other issues

Here anytime fanx tc xx