HELP PLEASE

I lost my lovely husband Bill suddenly at our sheltered housing halloween party on Friday 28th October at 9-15 pm where there was entertainment going on & Buffet Three Ambulance paramedics could not bring him back it’s a nightmare we did everything together we were married over 57 yrs & met when we were 15 yrs old so that’s 62 yrs together we had a little dance to one of my favourite songs & then Bill was having a dance with one of the ladies & joking on he was very popular everyone who new him loved him Bill loved walking & always trying to beat his pedometer score we have an amazing son & daughter & all are really trying to be strong for each other but I am finding it so very hard I keep crying & it’s just so uncontrollable I feel so lost !!!

3 Likes

Ahh thank you so much for your kind reply and your thoughts mean such a lot to me
Ann

1 Like
  • List item

Ahh you have to forgive my late reply I am not very quick but get there eventually I’m having a problem I keep losing my screen it’s on my fone I’ve just given my laptop away as was never using it so these spaces may be a bit disorganised

*strong text

Also I don’t know your name I can only see name Lonely unless I’ve missed a section of your post first time !!!`> Blockquot

I love your photo you both look so happy
Ahh yes Bill was a Teddy boy look we were married 3April 965its amazing how all the years fly by

1. List item`Preformatted tex

So sorry that must be awful to read it looks a mess & it takes me ages to find how to send I will have to ask my daughter to explain to me

Hello Sheila
It’s been lovely to chat to you & your 50yrs is a lifetime together too it’s all so unfair Dear knows how we will get through this it’s all the up& down feelings /days & all the Brilliant memories for us but so hard to bare
Ann x

Ahh thank you Sheila thats nice & I will I’m
Waiting for my sister to pick me up just a little
Time out to the small supermarket
It’s not good weather here quite a lot of snow hope it goes soon Take care & we be in touch soon Edited to remove email address
Ann x

Sorry I missed your post @Ann111
How awful to lose your lovely husband in that way, although better for him to have been enjoying his life to the last.

I wish I could have had so long with my darling husband although I’m sure it still wasn’t enough time for you or @Lonely Sheila. Our vicar wisely said to my statement that our time together wasn’t enough, ‘it never would have been.’

I was married to my Richard for almost 29 years when he died suddenly aged 60. He had been my first boyfriend aged 17, though we didn’t marry until we were 31 after some years apart. We had kept in touch and I was amazed to find that he had kept all my old letters as I had kept his.

I hope you find some peace and that your memories will give you joy, despite the pain.
xxx

1 Like

Hello Karen
Thank you for your kind reply & I also feel sad for you too it’s such a shock when it’s so sudden you just feel absolutely lost especially when you also were together from such a young age

It’s really good to have lots of nice friends & lovely family around but everything is soooo strange isn’t it
Take care Karen
Ann x

1 Like