Help!!!

Tre…
…so has mine…" my life ended the day he died…" never a truer word spoken…Yes my Richard is now at peace, but i am not, I am bearing his pain…and his loss from my-our life is pure torture…

Yes I agree with your sentment last night was particularly bad for me I had panick attached and couldn’t breath it was a awful and what made it werse was that Alan’s brother set it off the.email me sent me was not nice so uncaring after being together for so long I no we weren’t marred but that should not make a difference not after 35 years plus shorley.but yes it does some would say he was greving but no all he seems to be interested in is what Alan has left and he should have it he can have it as long as I can have Alan I would give anything to have him back with me thank you for letting me vent this site help local don’t always past but I read the post you all send in it helps to no I not on my own in this hell of what we are left with lam sitting here still not dress feeling sick and empty I will have to move having my eyes test today may be thay will see the empteyness by hind them

I feel like my life ended when my husband died too. Felt like I was at my own funeral. And I too resent seeing couples walking hand in hand. It is so painful to see I cannot bare it. My husband was just 48. A whole lifetime ahead of him to live and it was ripped away from all of us.

Hello Tre,I’m so sorry over your sad loss,I lost my lovely wife to cancer in July just over 3 months ago.

It doesn’t get any easier,it’s just horrible coming home to a empty house,I feel lonely everyday,I just feel your pain,I won’t say things will get better,but to try and make things a little easier to cope,I try to keep active,I started to see a counsellor it may help.

It’s just heart-breaking losing someone you have loved,your wife/husband is your everything,please try and seek help,I know it’s easier said than done,your lovely husband wouldn’t want you to feel this way.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you.

Take care and best wishes Mike X