Help

Feel likei am goi g mad can’t sleep. Can’t eatlost a lot of weight over thinking…???

2 Likes

I’m so so sorry for your loss it’s utterly heartbreaking
In my thoughts take care stay safe hun

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

@Tina4 I am so very sorry for your loss and the heartbreak you are going through hang in there you will find support and understanding on here I know I have this journey we are on is not one we chose and is unimaginable I lost my love on the 14th April my thoughts are with you

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss :heart:

2 Likes

@Tina4 thankyou keep talking on here there are a lot of good people on here we are all struggling but we do try to help eachother take care

2 Likes

Dear Tina4, I’m so sorry for your loss. I promise you that you are not going mad, it’s the grief monster, anything you are thinking and feeling is normal. From what I have read on this site, many of us have been robbed of sleep at a time when we probably need it most. I manage 3 hours if I’m lucky and wake up in a right state. The physical symptoms of being frightened is the only way to describe it. I have also found eating and weight loss a problem. I hope you have family and friends around you to talk to. I have found this site and the people who are willing to help and support a great comfort. Love and best wishes. Xxx

3 Likes

Thank you for understanding me. It heat breaking for all of us I no xx

2 Likes