Help

Im looking for a little help :disappointed: I sadly lost my brother very suddenly in march, since then ibe just not been the same, ive never dealt with a loss before so dont know how to manage any of the emtions I am feeling. Can someone please help me

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Take it day by day.if you need to cry then cry and don’t be afraid to ask for help from anyone. Were all on the same journey x

These days are getting darker and darker, does it ever end?? Ive just been signed off my work aswell, ive reached out to my doctor and all he has done is put me on medication, no coping strategies or anything just take a tablet and get on with it xx

1 Like

Hey there, I’m sorry that you are going through the same journey as everyone is on here.

Have you thought about looking into some bereavement counselling?

You can also refer yourself onto mind matters online.

Also talking on this sight really helps, I don’t know what I’d have done without it to be honest.

I don’t think any of us know how to cope with the never ending emotions, it’s just a case of taking each day as it comes or even each hour as it comes.

Hi Jess

Im so sorry for everyone on here as these feelings are terrible ive never felt anything like it.

I didnt even know there was counselling for bereavement so thank you so much ill go look that up now.

Believe it or not but just by asking for help on this form has made me feel a little different like a weignt has lifted so i can breath again, i just didnt want to admit i need help. But im sp glad i did and ill be thanlful.to anyome who takes time out to speak to me xx

My doctor has referred me to a i think a social prescriber.i would ask to speak to another doctor if you can