Help.

Hi everyone. I Lost my Soul mate Vic on 2nd December. Since then my whole life has unravelled I feel totally lost, broken and empty. I don’t know what to do. I sit a cry staring at his picture wishing I were dead and with him. I just don’t know what to do any more.

Hello Tardis70,

I’m very sorry to hear that you’re feeling totally lost, broken and empty. These feelings are really normal and you’ll see them talked about frequently in this community. But they’re hard to deal with so I’m glad you’ve reached out to us here and I’m sure you’ll get some supportive replies very soon.

In the meantime I would encourage you to seek some additional support if you find these thoughts are becoming overwhelming. I’m worried that you’re wishing you were dead and with your soul mate Vic, but there are places to turn. You could get in touch with your GP and see what support they’re able to offer you locally, or the Samaritans are always there on 116 123.

Take care of yourself, Tardis70, and keep in touch.

Eleanor

1 Like

Hello, join the club that no one want’s to be a member of. But on this forum you will find help and eventually come to understand that there are so many of us with exactly the same feelings as you, so your not alone at least. It’s a horrible feeling and grief is something that only those that have experienced it can fully understand.
Keep coming on and join in, it will help, it has helped so many of us.

3 Likes

Hi T70 I am so sorry for your loss and understand totally how you’re feeling as it’s only 3 weeks for me and everyday I wonder if I should go to Colin it’s such a strong feeling that sometimes it actually gives me peace but then I think I’d be leaving my family with this same hell and I couldn’t do that to them. There’s no easy answer, no one seems to understand unless they’ve suffered it. Please make use of this forum, the Samaritans, breathing space and Cruse. Know that our thoughts are with you and everyone who is in this nightmare. God bless K xx

2 Likes

Hi I agree with the last post there’s no words anyone can say to ease your utter devastation and disbelief please call Samaritans if you need to alot on this forum helped me joining my Edward my soulmate im so so sorry for your loss in my thoughts and prayers take care of yourself as much as possible Adele x

1 Like