Here i am, usual morning...

Here i am usual morning, as usual, at the computer 7.am been up a couple of hours already, had my first cup of tea and as usual crying and whimpering as i sit in the tiny office right opposite my Richards bedroom with his door open and once again crying and whimpering…" please come back to me, please come back to me, i know you would if you could, " repeating this over and over again…to say i am utterly heartbroken is an understatement…

Jackie…

Hi Jackie,

Is this your Husband you are Speaking about or your Son xx I have lost all my Immediate Family x

Sarrah…
…my partner Richard of 20 years…we had met in our later life years, he was 74 when he died 11 th April last year, i am 68…If he was here now he would be coming up to his 75th Birthday next week…
All my family have gone too…parents, aunts, uncles…

Jackie…

Hi Jackie,
This is extremely difficult for you. I can understand how absolutely heart wrenching this is. Did Richard pass away Suddenly? Have you any pets.

Christmas has been so hard for me, somedays I cannot face the next x

Sarrah…
…yes i found him dead sitting in his armchair after taking our then cocker spaniel to the pet groomers, a half hour journey with the intentions of driving the 20 - 30 minute car journey a couple of hours later to go collect him…

Jackie…

Replied direct