He's apparently starting his new life

My brother in law is getting on with his new life, his new life after his, wife, my sister passed away after a, short sudden diagnosis of cancer of the bowel and brain. In less than 4 months, after she passed he was on dateing sites, he’d got new car, motorbike, watches, clothes. He’d got shut of her things. He’d got shut of her dog, her car, his, daughter got sick of him and moved out, his other daughter he wishes, would, get her self a flat. He’s of on holiday with his, new fancy woman. He shuts you down if you try and speak about his wife my sister he says, that’s, all in the past. I’ve tried to make amends with him, I bite my tongue but how can you just move on with you’re new bloody life in only 12 months since looseing you’re wife. It stinks. I will never be in a room with him and his new woman I don’t agree with it. How can you say you’ve lost the love of you’re life yet crack on so soon.
It hurts.

I know he’s not doing anything wrong deep down inside and I told him I hope he’s now, finding happiness again Im just shocked at how he’s moved on so relatively quickly. On another level I know if it had been 6 months 22 or 5 years I’d have not liked the fact he’s replaced his wife. I can’t replace my sister as easily nor my parents there daughter but wife’s I guess are easy… This, woman even looks like his wife I’ve seen her picture on his face book page.