Home alone

Just come back from a week away with my daughter, young grandsons and my disabled son. Was a much needed break for us all but now my son is at his father’s and I’m back home alone. My husband died 8 months ago but it seems to have hit me like a wall again, cannot stop crying

1 Like

Dear @Les16

Sorry for not replying sooner. I do hope you enjoyed your time away with your family.

One of the most difficult parts of a bereavement can be the feelings of loneliness that comes with it, nothing can prepare you for it.

Sue Ryder has a Grief Self-Help Service 2 that contains useful information to help you understand and cope with your bereavement and grief, explore your emotions and feelings and hear from others experiencing grief. When you are ready, it would be worth taking a look at.

Cruse Bereavement have advice on how to cope with the Loneliness 12. It would be worth having a read to see how it can help you.

If you type in the search bar Loneliness you can connect with members here who have experienced and been in the same position as yourself.

I do hope the above will be of help to you. Please continue to reach out and take care of yourself.

Pepsi