Hospital mistake

Lost my mom in 2020 suddenly when the hosp gave her a procedure that she should never of had an it took her life im left with a million questions an no answers we are stil goin threw the complaints procedure an still waiting im so angry i can not even except that any of this has happened im beyond broken living one day at a time im so upset that we all put i trust in hospitals an doctors an when they get it wrong they just ignore you an try make it go away we feel robbed an lied too how can i even except something i just can not believe it even happened can not even bare the thought of accepting anything until we have the truth an a explaination :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Hello Margaret,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your Mum and how you are feeling, that is so understandable. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

You may find these helpful:

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

1 Like