How are you feeling today?

How are you feeling today? Are you coping? Is today a little bit brighter, or is it all getting too much? This conversation is your place to check in and let the community know how you’re doing.

Good or bad, we want to hear how your day is going.

I’m okay! I did my first shift at Reading Festival today & it is the first paid job I’ve had. my Dad wanted to take me to Reading Festival one year but I think he’d be pleased that I’m taking the opportunity to work there. also busy preparing for my year abroad, irate for Italy in 4 weeks so I’m excited but extremely apprehensive and nervous! I like to think that my Dad looks down on me as a star in the night sky

1 Like

Hi Em,

Glad to hear you are doing ok. Working at Reading sounds like fun - hope you get the chance to watch some of the bands as well as working. Who are you looking forward to seeing?

Good luck for your year abroad - it sounds as though it’s a nerve-wracking but exciting prospect. I’m sure your dad would be really pleased for you and proud of you for taking such a big opportunity.

Thinking of him as a star looking down is such a nice image and it sounds like it’s really comforting for you.

Have fun at Reading!