How could he do it

Dear Wendymay,

I am so sorry that you are going through such agony.

MaryL

1 Like

Hi,
Just wondering how you are? I was thinking about you and how we have all got through Christmas and the new year and. I am hoping you are getting on okay. xx

Not great. Iā€™ve left the community as I didnā€™t feel it was for me. I get no consolation knowing Iā€™m not alone and Iā€™m far too self centered to sympathise with others. I tried but itā€™s not for me. Iā€™m just filling time nowšŸ’”

Im ok thanks. Got family around me. Just not the right one x

I understand ā€¦ we all have to find our own path x

Iā€™m so sorry that you have lost your precious son. Your son was suffering from a mental illness, not a physical one and it was that illness that took his life. You have no reason to feel a fraud. Do you know that he didnā€™t fight to survive, he may have fought long and hard? I am 14 months into my nightmare and it doesnā€™t get any easier Iā€™m afraid. I still donā€™t believe it and I definitely donā€™t understand it - I never will. I think along the lines that my son had a heart attack of the brain, it helps me to try to rationalise it and I hope that maybe it will help you too.

I too lost my precious daughter through suicide almost 3 years ago. Gemma struggled to stay here but it became too hard for and despite everything she slipped from our grasp.
I am so proud of how she battled to live and how she strove to find her peace. Life became very hard for her and sadly our love and the love of her children and friends was not enough to save her.
In some ways it doesnā€™t get any easier but I do have longer stretches between the debilitating sadness that engulfs and overwhelms me xxx