How do i deal with this

I lost my ex partner to a car crash just a few days ago im really struggling to deal with is, i have no friends or family to help get me through all this

1 Like

It’s so hard isn’t it ! I lost my partner just over week ago and we were arguing when he died and I’m eaten up with guilt and have so many questions and regrets and things I wished we had spoken about !
I’m struggling and although my family were great over weekend he died I feel like everyone has just abandoned me now ! Like I’m supposed to just carry on and be ok and it’s very hard
Sending lots of love to you and here to chat if ever u need but not sure what help I would be at the minute to anyone else

Im sorry to hear of your loss, it really is hard when nobody else is around, im struggling as he would be the person id go to to help get me through things like this. I feel so numb how he was taken so suddenly i just need a friend and he was all of that :sleepy:

1 Like

Yeah I get that and my partner dying was sudden I think it makes it worse somehow
Just such a shock!
I think joining this group is probably a good start for both of us rather than not speaking and having it bottled up

Yeah definitely i normally just bottle things up but i know he wouldnt want that for me. Sending you hugs :people_hugging:

1 Like