How do I do this

I have just lost my son Tyler on the 13th of March. As yet they can’t even tell me why he died. I feel so broken and just do anything to avoid stopping as when I do the pain is manageable. I just don’t know how I’m gonna live without him.

Dear Kate, my heart goes out to you. Losing a child is the most terrible of all pains and the grief that follows is all consuming. We lost Daniel just over a year ago and the physical, emotional and mental pain remains intense. Being on this website does help as there are many others who know your pain and can help a little. With love wynne

1 Like

Kate I’m so sorry for your loss. My son Elliot passed away 3 weeks ago we are devasted. We found out he passed away from OTC Deficiency a rare genetic disorder x

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. My Son passed away almost 4 weeks ago Age 14 x

1 Like

Sorry I replied twice x

Hi Kate my partner and I lost our baby boy on the 13 March to Meningitis, he was 14 months old. We know your pain…you are not alone. Thankfully we can lean on each other to get through the day or eithen minute by minute. Just keep talking i think it helps x.

1 Like

Hi
Thanku for ur kind words. Just hearing u can survive this and are not alone really helps.
Sending love to you and Daniel.
Kate
Xx

I’m so sorry for your loss…I know your pain unfortunately. Life will never be the same…that’s a sad fact. We have to carry on for the others left behind…