How do we cure ourselves ?

How do we cure ourselves then ? it does feel like a sickness that just never goes away. Today I been thinking a lot about mum and my life with her. I feel now I don’t have a life no more, I work so i get some relief. The tears are still coming, I feel these days I just exist for work and debts. So how do we get out of this cycle ? I don’t think I truly want too though. I miss my mum and life is very difficult without her. Join new things ? I feel I can’t connect with that idea at the moment. It’s almost like I’m living two lives. A life of work to pay off debts and a another life full of loss, sadness, depression. Even thinking about a holiday or a break seems daunting to do on my own. I would be thinking of mum. I loss so much, my companion, my nurse, my protector, the one who truly cared and loved me. How can I ever replace that ? I cant

4 Likes

Well my mother died in 1996 (28s year’s ago). My husband died 16 months ago. At the moment I am forcing myself. I don’t do very well. I am depressed.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss, I don’t know how we cure ourselves,it’s so hard , we can only take each day as it comes , I find it so hard, lost my brother 8 months ago now and still struggling, I start to feel ok then start to feel guilty for smiling then iam right back where I started, all I can say to you is keep talking there’s always someone to talk to when you are feeling down that’s what I do , stay strong thinking of you and sending support

3 Likes

Sending hugs

You too sending :people_hugging:
:heart: too gets tugged
Not a cure as such
Being brave to touch
Go there live and cope
When seems no hope
Bit by bit we sit awhile
Sometimes get a smile
From a friendly soul
Who understands yr role