How do we do this ??

I’m struggling so much !! 7 weeks and I miss my Bry beyond words . All I keep replaying in my head is the morning I found him & the instant sheer panic & disbelief what was in front of me . I HATE this existence I really really do :sleepy::sleepy::broken_heart::broken_heart: xx

8 Likes

@PollyjaneW
Hi, you have got through 7 weeks somehow, in the same way I have got through 8 weeks. A lot of us seem to be struggling today for some reason. Maybe try and block your thoughts if you can for a while. I play mind numbing games on my iPad just to stop the thoughts. Or maybe phone a friend who you can be honest with. Our bodies will carry on like machines and until we have better days all we can do is let the machine carry on and go through the motion of being alive. We will help each other on this site. X

1 Like

@Tiffany

Thank you so much . I have had a busy house tonight . I have one friend who literally comes & sits with every night . I can be totally honest with her & have been . She’s amazing . :heart:

I suppose we all are amazing in here because somehow we keep going :heart:

Hugs to you :heart: xxxx

4 Likes

Well done @PollyjaneW . All we can hope for is to tick the days off in the hope of healing. Good friends and company does ease it for a while. We just have to keep trying, nothing else we can do but just get through each day. Not the life we want but glad we didn’t inflict this on our partners.

3 Likes

@Tiffany

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xxxx

2 Likes