How do yoi carry on?

I lost my mam only last Sunday we had to clear her house out which was so hard as we only had a week to do this she died suddenly and unexpectedly even though we know the cause I’m just numb inside and out just don’t know how to process everything

2 Likes

why did you only hav a week ro do it

As it was a council house and we would of had to pay rent :disappointed:

Good morning @Tobymilo

So sorry for the loss of your mum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’ll take time to process everything. Grief comes in waves. The thoughts and feelings are overwhelming at times but you learn to cope with it. Feel how you feel. There is no right or wrong way to grieve. Keep talking to people and seeking support.

This community is supportive, so keep posting for advise or even if you are lonely.

Sending love and hugs xx

1 Like

It will take time lots of emotions try and look after yourself

1 Like

So sorry for
You loss of your mum I lost my husband 3rd may only buried him 3 rd June I feel so lost without him I feel your pain I just feel numb there is support out there for you and this community which I found tonight

1 Like

So sorry for loss to just can’t stop thinking of what ifs and making myself I’ll overthinking things I miss her so much and can’t get over I will never see her again I hope your doing ok?

1 Like

Good morning @Tobymilo

Thinking of the what ifs is normal but nothing could have changed what happened. When it’s our time to go, it’s time to go.

You will see your mum again, she’s only gone in the physical sense. Our souls and energy never die. Our loved ones wait for us, we are all together again untill we decide what we want to do next. You mum is all around you, talk to her and ask her for help.

Try and be kind to yourself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Xx

1 Like

Thank you means a lot x

1 Like

I lost my mum in 2019 dad in 2022 my husband may 2024 I feel the same lost why all people I love being took from me strange not hearing his voice be strong

I’m so sorry for your losses it just doesn’t seem fair sometimes does it l? You are going through so much yourself and send you hugs x

1 Like