How many tears can one person cry

Crying? not one day goes past without breaking up, sobbing my eyes out…I dont know how many pieces are left in my heart, one by one, they are being broken off until I literally will have nothing left…

Jackie…

I thought I had cried myself out but at unexpected moments my eyes fill with tears when someone expresses sympathy then I find myself unable to speak and pray that the person changes the subject.
There are so many projects that are now completed as my days are filled with being busy and trying not to think and go over the night my partner died.
For certain he would have been delighted at what has been achieved in a short space of time!
The only thing important to me now is to watch as my son develops into a capable, strong and honest man of whom we both would be proud.
(Good looking too, he obviously takes after his mum!)
Take care everyone and if you feel like crying just cry and to heck with anyone else.

Will we ever get through this depression? I now keep flitting between the past, the years where I wish I could go back to…to my future, my future I now have to change from my old future…

Jackie…

Meant to add… Richard has been robbed of his-our future…So much for working hard through our working life, saving up for our retirement which we are meant to enjoy, was it all worth it?

Jackie…

I just want to make this all go away, this is becoming unbearable…

Jackie…

I don’t think it will Jackie, you hubby died at the same time as mine April this year, I do follow your posts and you certainly make me cry. Keep posting as you put into words what I feel and I’m sure it does to others too. We have to just let it all out, we will never get over losing our man, glad you got some comfort from the church.

Davidmybeloved…( sorry I dont know your name )
…we have to find ways of getting ourselves out, yet it is so hard mingling with other people, but we have to carry on dont we? somehow…We cry when we venture out amongst people, we cry when we are at home and stuck indoors…there is no easy or straightforward solution…

You are right, we will never get over the loss of our men, same said for our men on our forum who have lost their female partners-wives…

Jackie…

Jackie…