How much more

Following on from my last post. Things are no easier… My landlord has decided to sell so my terrible year continues. The last time I moved my husband organised us like a military operation. Me trying to focus on the task of packing and sorting things out is none existant. How can I leave… this was our home. Everyone is saying a new chapter I’m not sure if I want a new chapter. I have no choice the for sale sign has gone up the estate agents are booking viewings… I’m packing my life in boxes and I’m not coping with it at all

1 Like

Dear Steffi

I am so sorry. I can only imagine how much additional pressure this is placing on you at your greatest time of need. No one, other than those in our position, can understand our pain and the struggle we face to even just get up each day never mind have the challenge of moving. As for those who use terms like ‘new chapter’ they clearly have not lost their soulmate. Certainly I do not want or need a new chapter. We have a life now where we did not write the ending because if we did it would not be the one that we are now faced with.

Thinking of you.

1 Like

Thankyou… Exactly… I’m struggling with just functioning day to day… My husband was my soul mate… I know ppl say things with a kind heart wanting the best for me… The best of me left 7 months ago I don’t know how to move forward. I don’t want a fresh start new chapter what I want is what I’ve lost… I still cry everyday… Only ppl who are where I am know how I feel… Thankyou for your kind words

4 Likes

Dear Steffi

It is approaching 9 months for me. I still cry every day. My husband was my world and that is now totally shattered. I see so many couples the same age and am just heartbroken at my loss. Last few days have been enormous challenges. I think as we approach Father’s Day and I see the pain etched into our kids faces it just brings further pain.

Take care as best you can.

1 Like

Same here children and grandchildren heartbroken… Making their cards for him as if he’s here… 7 months for me and still trying to cope with loss now moving and trying to cope with birthdays anniversarys Christmas was the worst as he loved it so much… Take care of yourself… Take time for yourself… Its OK not to be ok… Sending hugs

1 Like