How to be able to keep going

I am having great difficulty getting on with my life ,I seemed to getting on quite well,but something has set me back I don’t know why,I am extremely tearful sometimes crying most of the day

5 Likes

Dear @Meg7

Welcome to the Community, I am sorry to read of the loss of your husband in your profile last year.

You are still in the early stages of grief, and it will be a rollercoaster ride of emotions with good days and bad days. What you are going through is normal and part of the grieving process.

From your profile I can see that you are active and live in the Cheltenham area. There is a Bereavement Group in Bishops Cleeve which meet every second Saturday of the month at St Michael’s Centre at 10.30am. It may be worth you looking at this with the possibility of going along and meeting people.

There is a Grief Guide that contains information to help you understand and cope with your bereavement and grief. You can also connect with members here that have been in a similar situation as yourself by typing the topic in the search bar.

You are not alone, please continue to reach out here any time.

Take care.

Pepsi

Thankyou I think I will go to the meeting, I feel most people are very kind but if they have not be in a similar situation they do not understand ,also sometimes they just don’t what to say to you

1 Like