How ??

How can I ever look to the future without my son . I dont want a future without him .

2 Likes

Hello Tilly13,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your son. Thank you for sharing this with us. I’m just giving your thread a gentle, “bump” for you - hopefully someone will have some thoughts to share.

Take good care,
Alex

I am in the same situation as you…however it’s 5 months since I lost my son, today it feels like 5 hours. What I try and do is take time to reflect on the good times, easier said I know. I’m not sure how I have got this far, by digging deep every single day. We can and will survive this with all the good and kind people on this site. It helps me so much and I hope it will help you. Sending big hugs :heart: xx

1 Like

Hi @Nori

Thank you for replying .

I’m sorry for what you are going through . I hope you get the support you need .

I have attended support groups for survivors of suicide as this is how my son left us . I’ve found them very helpful .
The compassionate friends also run groups especially for the loss of a child so I will go to one of those next month .

I do find support groups good as these people understand what you are going through .

Take care xx

@Nori it’s hard enough losing a child and suicide just adds so many layers to the grief .

I’m just hoping in time we can learn to live along side it and have a reasonable life .
I will never truly be happy again though .

It’s only been 8 weeks so still can’t believe it’s happened .

Sorry to unload on you when you’ve got so much going on yourself .

I’ve found this forum a godsend .

I hope it helps you too

xx

This forum is my life line. Had a really bad day after reading the bundle from the coroner. Xx