Hurting beyond words my heart hurts

I need my friend and grandad to come back. Please come home. Tell me I’m dreaming. Tell me what i can do without them when I have multiple feelings and emotions

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. It will feel unreal. Things take time to settle and you realise it’s real. Don’t be hard on yourself. Grief is such a horrible thing to deal with. No right or wrong way. No timetable on how you should feel.

Just take it one day at a time. Come on here and talk to people. You’re not alone.

Sending hugs :people_hugging:

2 Likes

You’re doing what you need to do. Keep talking, keep writing your feelings down. It’s a pain that is hard to bare. But you are not an exception. You are not wrong or weird or crazy. What you are going through is absolutely 100% normal. This is grief and it is painful. Not everyone talks about it but everyone feels it and goes through it believe me.

By sharing how you are feeling and writing it down does help.

It does get easier, I promise. You’ve just got to ride it out. But acknowledge your emotions along the way. Allow yourself to feel them even if it’s hard.
Don’t pretend you’re ok if you’re not. Talk to people or come on here and vent. Just get it out and ride it out.

It does get easier, I promise

Look after yourself when you can and give yourself the time you need

1 Like