Husband dying

Husband gordon diagonesed with stage 4 terminal cancer 2-12-2020.left hospital 7-12-2020.
No pallative care.
Fought 4 help.finally got hospital bed+help on 24-12-2020.carers twice daily.
Died 26-12-2020@9pm
layed him out.kissed+held hand till he passed.
:heart_eyes::heartbeat:him.miss him.its awful sitting here alone.
Karen xx

I’m really sorry to hear about the death of your husband, you must be feeling devastated, I lost my husband around Christmas a few years ago, also to cancer, so I do know how you are feeling, I think I cried every day for 6 months, I tried to keep myself busy, luckily I have 2 dogs which gave me a reason to get up every morning, all you can do is take a day at a time, be kind to yourself, it will eventually become easier, sending love Jude xx

I’ve been crying most days.we did so much together.my mind is so confused.struggling 2 get my head thinking straight.taking it one day at a time.gone from being busy.to doing nothing.
I have3 cats.they wonder where Gordons gone.
Karen

I’m so so sorry @Askitcat2021 It’s so traumatic and shocking x what a journey for you x my husbands dx was.22nd October 2020, he died on 4th November x it has rocked me x I don’t.know how we do it but we do x I’m now almost.14 weeks on and I do feel different or I have been calmer and more forward thinking this week x I do t know when I’m.going to melt down again, I miss him so so much x this is not.easy x please trust. I am.thinking of you x it’s all so unfair.x.

Thank you x