Husband

I just want to be able to rectify the things that went wrong in our relationship although 95% of the time it was great I met Alex when I was 16 went through a lot together never thought I’d be without him if it was not because my dogs need to be looked after I would give up regret is so powerful grieve like this is beyond that

1 Like

Praying you find peace with any regrets you may have. I don’t know if this helps but for a long time after we lost my husband - and my 2 teenage children their Dad - we kept talking about the good memories. Then one day my son shared that he didn’t know if it was ok to say that actually he wished his Dad hadn’t upset him in the past, and how his Dad wasn’t perfect. It has been good to be real about the ups as well as the downs, to forgive ourselves & each other for being perfectly imperfect people trying most of the time to be our best in love & life.
Bless you for sharing & being sharing honestly your feelings. Hope your dogs will keep you going & new life openings will help you xxx

1 Like

Thank you for replying means a lot thank you

1 Like