husbands terminal diagnosis

how can i cope with my husbands terminal pancreatic cancer?i feel so alone and helpless

Hi @lucycat,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

ThankYou for your message ,much appreciated

Cancer is a c*$t……it’s so unfair and it robs families of time together. So cruel. My dad’s chemo has stopped being effective after 5 years, and 2024 has posed worrying times…::: couldn’t celebrate new year as I know this year will be the year we lose him.

1 Like

As hard as it is. You get up, you dress up and you show up…:you can do this xxx

1 Like

and you are never alone xxx
We’re all here right behind you xxx

How very true - very hard but we have no choice - easy to say keep positive but so easy to do it. My thoughts with everyone. Take care.

Hello, My husband was 55 when told 2 years ago his stomach C was terminal… We didnt ask about timescales and both agreed we would fight it and whilst terminal people can live with C so we are told. He / We battled and lived in hope. My only advise is put the word Terminal in a drawer and take each day as it comes. Try to carry on your day normally, if u need to cry then do it… but be the strength for each other. Its hard and worrying but it will bring you closer together as a couple. Take care.Sharon.