I dont belong anywhere - i dont belong to no one..

I am crying again to Richard as i now dwell on the fact, my reality…that " I dont belong anywhere, i dont belong to no one…" Richard was my someone, and our forever home we both reluctantly gave up, was our somewhere…

Jackie…

Dear Jackie, of course you belong to someone, you belong to yourself and your Richard. Whatever happens for you in the future, I feel that you will always love him.

Mary…
…not on this planet, this earth i dont…just hope and pray that our God is still looking after me and will remain with me and guide me until the day i too am taken away to start life in our newly prepared world…

Mary…
…not on this planet, this earth i dont…just hope and pray that our God is still looking after me and will remain with me and guide me until the day i too am taken away to start life in our newly prepared for us world…

1 Like

Me too, it’s terrifying

Hi @dontknow1 - I noticed that this is your first post. I’m sorry that you find yourself in a situation where you need to join this site, and that you feel that you don’t belong anywhere. I hope that you find it helps even a tiny bit to be able to share things here.

When you feel ready, you may want to tell our users a bit more about your situation by starting a new conversation. You should get some supportive replies from others with similar experiences.

How to start a new conversation.

Hi @Priscilla, Thanks, my situation is difficult to talk about and I don’t feel ready yet to go into any great depth as I’m overwhelmed enough as it is. It’s just good to know there are others and I’m not alone, which in reality I am.

1 Like