I feel so alone

I feel so alone with my grief cannot explain don’t think my heart will ever stop aching

2 Likes

Hiya,
To say sorry seems so inadequate,but keep posting on here it does help.
Sorry to p.m you but I don’t go on the open forum.
I am in Essex and would love to chat.
Joan

Thank you literally don’t know which way to turn :slightly_frowning_face:

I lost my grandson on Tuesday he was only 9

3 Likes

That is so sad, such a young life wasted.
Nothing I can say except very sorry.
Joan

I tell you what he suffered but it’s me what’s suffering now :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Dear @Mandy661
I am so sorry for your loss,a tragedy to lose such a young soul much to soon. I understand why you are so devastated. Life can be so cruel, how can we understand why this happens to someone so loved, so young.
Am thinking of you and your family & hoping you find some support both here & with your family.

I actually feel enough is enough I loved 50 odd years and so unfair

1 Like

Yes can understand why you feel,like you,do,or,do,I?
Please chat anytime I cannot advise but will always listen.
Love to,you and family.
Joan.x

Thank u just so raw at moment and appreciate u talking to me really don’t know how to cope with this xx

Hiya,
Don’t worry about answering when you are ready we are all here.
Love
Joan

I am so sorry to hear this. Truly devastating. My aunt was killed in a car crash a few weeks ago by a drunk driver and I honestly feel like my heart will ache forever too. It’s so overwhelming. I have found speaking to people on here quite comforting and almost cathartic. Speak up when you need to; we are all listening xx

Oh so sorry but I really can’t feel as though I can’t carry o. Hurts so much and appreciate u talking to me x

Hi Mandy661,

I’m so sorry to hear about your grandson. It sounds as though things are very tough and you are feeling really overwhelmed.

It sounds like you’re looking for support and I’m glad that you’ve been able to talk about how you’re feeling here. There are lots of other support options out there, and I would really encourage you to reach out and speak to someone about how you are feeling.

• Samaritans (https://www.samaritans.org/) are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.

• Shout (https://giveusashout.org/) are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text SHOUT to 85258 and talk to them about anything.

• You can also find your local NHS urgent mental health helpline (Where to get urgent help for mental health - NHS).

• If you are at risk of harming yourself, please call 999 or contact your GP for an emergency appointment immediately.

Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: www.sueryder.org/counselling.

You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling or other support services in your area.

You deserve care and support so please, Mandy, get in touch with one of these services.

Take care,

Michelle

Yes they get to leave and go to a better place and we get left behind in pain , it’s not fair at all is it ? I send u love much love and self care and kindness , gently does it xxx one day at a time x

2 Likes

Taking each day as it comes at the moment have to look after my daughter she’s my priority and we have to get through funeral next week he will have a good send off that’s what he deserves has he was such a brave boy x

i know exactly you feel i lost my wife of 37yrs on tursday

So sorry say it gets better but can’t see that at moment just constantly thinking

I honestly think you just learn to move with the pain, never on from it. I’m reading a book at the moment that’s really helping me with my grief (my aunt was recently killed in a car accident by drunk driver). It talks about how people try to be helpful by saying ‘move on’ and ‘you’ll get there’. These comments aren’t helpful I find and I just feel dismissed. We need to feel what we feel…there’s no time limit on grief. Sending love and strength to you all xx

2 Likes

Thank you we all deal with grief in different ways mine is to shut myself off and think I know will get better and going back to work helps x

1 Like