I hate Mother’s Day so much

Hello all
This today is the day I would be giving my mum flowers and spoiling her like she deserves a son showing his love but she’s not here for me to do that
God I don’t just hate Mother’s Day so much I detest it now. I’ve been robbed by fate by death. How dare it do this to me take away the only person who meant so nuch to me.
Today I’m in work crying mg eyes out not that it’ll do any good. It won’t bring my mum back but I’m crying because she can’t be here with me on Mother’s Day. I would give anything to have the one wish I want more than anything to see the smile on her face as I wish her happy Mother’s Day.
Mum if you can see this happy Mother’s Day I love you so much

6 Likes

Hi @Steven ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community, mothers day can be so very difficult :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

I get where you’re coming from, I lost my mum at 24 and this year’s mothers day has been so difficult. A lot of my friends are now becoming new mothers so she’s just been on my mind. I’m purposefully trying to avoid a lot of social media as there is obviously a lot of posts, I think I’m not in the mood to see that.
You’re not alone in this, sending you love. I hope you’re doing okay today.

Hello Steven, I am so sorry for your loss I can relate to your post this is my second Mother’s day without my Mum. And it is a tough day to get through I have just been keeping myself busy to cope. You are not alone there are a lot of us out there struggling today please take care, Kate xxx

Hello Kate.
Thank you for your kind thoughts.
I don’t look at Mother’s Day like I used to but I am struggling with this horrendous grief day in day out.
Take care to. Steve