I hate this feeling

I hate this feeling some days I’m feel like that I’m moving on but the next day I’m starting again thinking what happened to
My son in the beginning :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:from the time that they knock on my door and telling me that my son is gone and from the time that I picked him up from the airport that his already inside the casket .:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:I don’t know what to do I tried so hard not to cry all day or even I’m just watching a funny movie instead that I’m laughing I’m crying :disappointed: im feel so down in the fast few days . I just want this to be over … or I just want my life to be over :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Hi @licmyfam ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

So hard isnt it to keep going. Im having a sad day today … its just the enormity of what we have lost isn’t it ? In my case it was my husband but i know exactly how you are feeling. Grief is grief. Tske care xxx

It is so hard isn’t it? I’m so sorry for your loss. I hate the ups and downs, anxiety is an absolute nightmare, I was hoping to be back at work but I can’t face it yet. I’ve been off 8 weeks already. Hope you have some good support around you.x

1 Like

I went back to work after 8 weeks after my son passed away I feel like my chest is going to explode on the first day … I have to hide inside I can’t talk to anyone I beg them not to talk to me about my son . They understand and they didn’t mention anything. But as I said the feeling that we won’t see our special person in our life anymore it me make feel lonely and alone .I’m so thankful with this group that I can say what I feel and how feel because all of us lost someone we love .

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss, part of me wants to go back but because of the time of year I’m dreading it. I’m in retail so busiest time of year for us. I literally want to sleep through Christmas. Sending hugs to you.x

1 Like