I just lost my sister

Hey sorry to bother you this was my sister’s choices Suzie had two choices go threw chemo which would do least 1-2 years and then die or no chemo die in next 2 months she choose the 2 months cause she didn’t want us to go threw years of pain. Suzie later on from that died 4 weeks after diagnosis what a brave soul suzie has always looked after us till the last minute.

Hi @Ander6591,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: What a difficult choice for Suzie to have to make.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Eleanor

Hey Ander,

You should never be sorry to talk about your loss, and at this time talking about how brave she was is amazing, she sounds like a very caring person.

My brother was in the same situation but decided to go with the treatment, while he did battle for some time (2 years) the cancer was just too much at the end. I got to spend time with him but I still feel like I didn’t have enough time. I take solace in his decision because he was not forced into it and I can imagine with Suzie it’s the same.

I hope you’re able to talk to people about her, not just about her illness but her life and what made her, her. which helped me tremendously after losing my brother.