i lost my 14 year old daughter on 4/10/14 to suicide

I was doing so well but now everything seems to spinning out of control again…I want it all to end…I want to be with my daughter…please please

Hi , Charity,
I’m so so sorry at the loss of your daughter , just seeing the headline of your post made me cry and wana hug you. I lost my mum in may this year to cancer and our bond was super strong you couldn’t get stronger we were peas in a pod my world . I find it a struggle to get through every day but recently it is getting worse the pain is overwhelming it’s beyond words but it hurts pains you to the core. I like you want to be with your daughter I want to be with my mum. So different relashionship but I do to some extent know the pain and wanting to be with them. My heart really does go out to you. Do you have any close family friends? If you feel at crisis point then please reach out to out of hours help, Samaritans or your gp 2mrow . My gp has been very good . Maybe your could help even if just a little. Take things by every 5 mins if you have to and try to hang on to any thread of hope . I’m in a very low place myself and just wana be with my mum so can only try to provide some comfort in that you are not alone in those feelings ( I don’t have children so I can’t even go to lengths of pain you must be feeling and circumstances) but please reach out to any help support out there. I am here for you if you ever wana chat get things out of your head. Please get in tough if you think it may help. I deeply feel for you and wish I could give you a hug.
Thinking of you x love from Tray xx

Hi Charity,

I am so sorry to read your post from a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to ask how you are doing now?

Losing your daughter is a terrible thing to experience and I can only imagine how you must feel. Tray has given you some really good suggestions and I would totally agree with her - it’s really important that you reach out for some support.

The charity Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide (Sobs) is another good place to get help. You can call them on 0300 111 5065 - they are open until 9 every day.

Hi Charity my name is Nina I lost my son through suicide in 2013. When I saw your message I felt I needed to reply its coming up tp 3 years in September however it still seems like yesterday the feeling you are experience is the same that I’m also
Im still trying to cope with the lost there are suicide support groups were you can attend they seem to run once month these are grpups were other’s have lost ones through sucide I don’t know if you would agree with me but I don’t feel that pepple truly understand the pain when you lose a child and especially from suicide my heart and my prays go out to you I pray you find peace as I also since the lost of my child
My life has changed dramatically forever I will never be the same again

Hi ,Nina,
Firstly I’m so so sorry for the loss of your son. I have not lost anyone to suicide I lost my mum to cancer in may this year and our bond was so strong could not getany closer . I miss her painfully everysec of every day and every day night is a constant struggle and like you put my life will never be the same again I have lost the person whoi love most in the world and feel so lost anxious empty vunerable scared . Just awful.
I know it’s a different loss and I can’t begin to imagine how it feels to lose a child my heart goes out to you but I do understand how life will never be the same again and pain of grief.
I read your post and just wanted you to know you are being thought of as in any grief you. Can feel so alone. Do you have supportive family friends? I really hope you do.
Sending you a hug and love.
From Tray xx

1 Like

Hi Charity, I sent a post to you a long time ago and you have been in my thoughts ever since. I would love to know how you are. I always hope you reply so I thought I would reach out to you again. sending my love and hugs xx Tray