I lost my baby boy.

I don’t really know what to say. I lost my boy in stillbirth. I just want him back. I find no use in doing anything because nothing will bring him back. Nothing will undo what has been done. I will never hear him cry, never see him laugh, never watch him walk, he’ll never say I love you mummy, I’ll never watch him graduate, or move out or be in trouble at school or ask for help with homework. I’ll never know what colour his eyes were or what his favourite animal would be. Nothing. I’ll always be his mother I just wish he had more time.

Hello @Scarlet17,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your son. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

You might also want to look at Sands - Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society - https://www.sands.org.uk/

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.
Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

I am very sorry to hear of your baby loss Many years ago a similar thing happened to me It’s such a devastating experience and still upsets me today Thinking of you Blessings

Dear Scarlet
My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss and send you a virtual hug in your heartbreak. I lost my son age 38.
I cannot begin to feel your pain. All the future plans you had for your baby. Its been eight weeks for me and like you I thought I wouldn’t survive but, and please just hold on to this thought for now, it does become a bit easier. I believe all babies go to heaven and although it seems so very far away your baby is in safe hands. You take care and sending you all my best thoughts for your healing.