I lost my baby to soon

I lost my beautiful baby boy 6 weeks ago, he only got to live 19 hours, everyday i wake up I wanna believe it’s a dream sometimes I don’t wanna wake up, it’s tearing me apart every minute of the day knowing that he is gone and all I have remaining are his clothes and pictures- why is life so cruel.

Iman’s mum, I am so very sorry to hear that you lost your beautiful baby boy 6 weeks ago. Your loss is still extremely recent and raw and it’s understandable that you wish it were a dream and that it’s tearing you apart. Are you feeling supported at the moment? By friends or family, perhaps?

As well as finding support in this community, I just wanted to highlight another organisation called Sands, who offer many different forms of support for families after the loss of a baby. Their website is here if you’d like to see what they offer: https://www.sands.org.uk/support-you

Take care and if there’s anything we can do for you, please let us know.
Eleanor

Thank you so much, I’m in the process of receiving counselling and have family support, I was informed about sands by my midwife and will be getting in contact with them soon. Thanks you so much for your message.

You’re very welcome, I’m glad to hear you’re getting plenty of support from family and receiving counselling. Feel free to send me a private message if there’s ever anything we do to.

So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and your loved ones find some comfort. I lost my wee boy as well and I know how much it hurts. Your not alone and don’t ever think you are❤️