I lost my daughter 28th january 2022. Really struggling n bl

I,m really struggling. I was her full time carer for 20 years. When my girl died, i died

2 Likes

Hello @Francesca123,

I can see that you’re new to the community. I hope you find it to be a support to you, but I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter that brings you here.

I wanted to share some sources of support that might help you right now.

• Child Bereavement UK support families with the loss of a child. They also support bereaved children. You can call their helpline on 0800 02 888 40.

• The Compassionate Friends support families who have lost a child of any age. You can call them on 0345 123 2304

Sue Ryder also has some resources which can help you cope with grief.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Seaneen

I am so sorry, was she disabled? My son Christopher died in July from secondary bone cancer he died within 3Months we cared for him for 47 Years . He had learning disability , and mild cerebral palsy. It is so hard losing them,if your daughter had a learning disability or Autism, think about looking up LeDeR on the internet, they are collecting data on people dying early that have learning disability or Autism. It is to see if they can have better treatment. You fill a form on line ,and anyone can do it. It is to see if more of them are dying before their time. You take care of yourself,and it is no good saying time heals it does not always. Thinking of you