I lost my daughter suddenly 4wks ago she was a carer she die

My daughter was 40yrs old she died suddenlyin my car while she was at work,she was a carer she phoned me up telling me she was going to be late as she knew i woried about her then i got a phone call 30mins later from her boss saying she was in cardiac arrest my world changed forever

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss,we never think our children are going to go before us,it is a cruel world . My son died aged 47 from secondary bone cancer all within 3months.That was last July , tried to take care of yourself. I am sending you my prays and :heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. I lost my daughter 7 weeks ago. She passed away from a freak car accident. She was doing a pickup order for Uber Eats.
She jumped out the car ran behind the car not knowing she didn’t have it in park and ended up getting pinned under the car

1 Like

So sorry, was the car behind going at a speed it could not stop? Love to you all losing a child is the worst thing that could happen

I am so sorry. I have lost an adult daughter and it truly dreadful. It brings pain like no other. I cannot say anything which can ease that pain. All I can say is take each moment as it comes. Small baby steps. I am sending you deep love for your healing journey.
Jane

1 Like

Im living groundhog day every day i miss my daughter so much my husband keeps telling me i should be getting over losing her a bit better than i am i know he is worried about me but its not something I can get over its been five and a half wks since she passed all the coloer has gone out of my world and everything is black and white.I cant get my head aroung her not being in this universe because my heart is searching for her my heart isnt whole anymore part of it has gone forever ,i feel so sad all the time and cant stop crying there is no joy to life anymore

1 Like

It is so hard,and you will keep asking yourself is there anything you could have done.
My son was 47 , he was born with moderate learning disability, mild cerebral palsy,and later epilepsy. He fought all these walking, travelling on his own, being independent with Mencap. That all changed last April ,when he got pains in hip and spine.secondary bone cancer. He died within 3Months, he was bed ridden for those 3 months.Every time I saw people walking about it upset me,and then when he died I could not bare to look at his shoes. You said your daughter had a heart attack, if she was a carer she most likely had the vaccines.If you think this may be the cause .Go to the yellow card on the web site and report that you think this may be the cause.

Hi Carol

So sorry to hear about your loss and send you comforting hugs.

We lost our daughter just over 8 weeks ago she was only 39 years and the pain runs so deep that on days it is unbearable and my husband also feels that I should be getting a bit better but I feel this is because he probably feels helpless and finds it difficult to see me suffering. It is very difficult and I can really relate to this.

We need to be kind to ourselves it is only very early days. Take care and hope you can find peace soon. Love and hugs xx

I’m so sorry. My own son took his life about nine weeks ago. He was only 38. I know a little of your pain. I am so sorry for your loss. Read as much as you can about grief, it helps.?Bless you
Take it easy

Sorry for the loss of your daughter. It is so terrible to lose a child. I’m sure no parent would ever get over it. 5 1/2 weeks is not long. I am sorry your husband does not understand your grief. A Mother’s love is so strong. My mum lost my brother 6 months ago at age 50. I feel devastated for her as a Mum as know her pain will be even worse than mine loosing a brother and likely never go away.
Maybe you can get some help or counselling as your husband is probably grieving in his own way and perhaps not able to show or give you the support you need.

1 Like

So sorry so sorry for the loss of your daughter and having to be strong for your and grandchildren
My daughter committed suicide in February she was a single mum and left behind her 14 year old Son he’s now 15
He couldn’t come here as I was found collapsed with pneumonia and on oxygen 24\7 he couldn’t go to his father as he is in and out Jail
So he lost his mother his home and school to move away to one of his mothers ex partners Alison but she brings him down most weekends
I have two other daughters and another grandson of 7 for them I carry on
I feel broken I miss her so much she suffered with her mental health and fibromyalgia
She was a beautiful girl and an amazing singer/ songwriter as well as being an accountant. Every day without her hurts more so I feel your pain xx