I lost my husband

My husband and I had been together for 7 years. Last year July 2018 we got married. End of February he suddenly took ill, he died 2 days later. I’m still in shock, the grief is so overwhelming that I sometimes wonder how long my body will be able to cope. Family is very supportive but they are grieving as well. I don’t want to make it even more difficult for them. I was also made redundant 2 weeks before he died. I know I need to start looking for a new job but I don’t have the strength. I don’t want to wake up in the morning.

Please take your time ,I know my heart breaks opening my eyes and not seeing him near me or around me. You have along journey,by yourself ,Which is so sad.People say time will help and things will click together for you.what ever happens ,we are all here to talk hoping one day things will be better .concern new widow. Xxxxx

Thank you for caring

I’ve experienced grief before but nothing could prepare me for this. I was in shock at first but now it’s starting to sink in. I didn’t think it possible to feel so much pain. Life without him doesn’t feel possible. To feel his arms around me, hear his voice. He was husband, lover and best friend. I’m lost without him. Someone asked me if it’s starting to feel easier now. Didn’t know what to respond. Easier…what a joke. It’s infinately worse, I cry so hard at times I have panic attacks, can’t breathe.
xxx