I lost my mum infort of my 9 year old son

It was a normal night with watching Only Fools and Horses my mum has got sleep and normally sleeps with her mask on on we was all living room we all fell asleep I woke up and saw Mum bent forward so I got up to put her breathing mask on and I went to lean her back and she still went off to me and blood came out of her mouth she died of blood clot in the lung my son woke up as you heard me screaming I rang an ambulance and called out for help and my neighbour come we couldn’t turn her over as my mum was a big lady so we did CPR on the back I took my son at the room as he was looking down and seeing everything everytime I close my eyes I can still smell the blood I can still see my mum she was my rock and the best mum in the world she was only 56 and I’m 26 so an my son 9 there alot I could have wrote as leaveing parts out but there a limit I miss my mum there alot

3 Likes

Hello @Channy, I am so sorry for the loss of your mum, I can hear how traumatic and painful this is for you. Thank for you for sharing your feelings with us.

I wanted to let you know that we have a Losing a parent category. Many of our members have lost their mum too and will understand some of what you are going through.

You are not alone, keep reaching out.

Seaneen

2 Likes

You poor soul.

That’s hard you need professional help seems like u got pstd that’s major trauma I can relate I had similar experience but u gotta block that memory and focus on the happy ones remember her in a happy moment.

It’s hard but you will get thru it I’m advising u yet still worse than you but it sounds like your mum left peacefully in a happy environment surrounded by her loved ones

I already got PTSD after my partner died I liveing in care home at moment moveing back home soon was stoping my moods from care home as spend last year learning how to walk again I got fnd where brain shuts of cause all the stress I have fight to get my son back cause have show with this disability I can look after of course I can it horrible got my mums house thank god though we going lose are family home of 30 year my dad ashes in back garden under big tree thank you

It was a normal night with watching Only Fools and Horses my mum has got sleep and normally sleeps with her mask on on we was all living room we all fell asleep I woke up and saw Mum bent forward so I got up to put her breathing mask on and I went to lean her back and she still went off to me and blood came out of her mouth she died of blood clot in the lung my son woke up as you heard me screaming I rang an ambulance and called out for help and my neighbour come we couldn’t turn her over as my mum was a big lady so we did CPR on the back I took my son at the room as he was looking down and seeing everything everytime I close my eyes I can still smell the blood I can still see my mum she was my rock and the best mum in the world she was only 56 and I’m 26 so an my son 9 there alot I could have wrote as leaveing parts out but there a limit I miss my mum there alot

Hello @Channy, just letting you know that I merged your post last night into this thread, as it looks like it may have posted twice. Please do keep reaching out :blue_heart:

Mum had a blood clot too