I lost my wife

Hello, I think it’s when you’re really down that you need to try to come here and let it out. I guess that would mean most of us would be on here most of the time! I don’t know about you but I crave company and camaraderie, anything.

1 Like

Yes like you say all of us are at different stages of our grief & it is nice to share it with people who understand what we are going through the heartbreak & the pain.
I am this group & hope bereavment groups start.
I will never forget Tanya she will allways be with me in my heart & mind but I just want the pain to stop.

1 Like

I would think all of us in this position hope for a rapid return of bereavement groups where we can share our worries in a face to face situation. No matter how good a counselor is, if they have not been through this they lack an awareness of the pain in our heads. I wish I could help lessen your pain but your best option is probably going to come to realise that in helping your daughter you are helping yourself. Try as best you can to get a good night’s sleep, I know when I have a bad night (frequently) I feel a lot worse the next day, but talking to my daughter helps

Many thanks for that I need to get a part time job fpry mentsl health as stuck in all day especially with winter coming but it has to be a job to work round my Daughter.
I even looked at Pizza del but not for £8.20 a hour.
So I will keep looking about & something will come up.
Thanks again all

Good luck on the job front, it must be quite difficult at the moment. Iam waiting for a hip op so can’t be standing around all day which most jobs open to retirees require eg shelf stacking. It’s good that you have a positive outlook, keep at it.