I’m Done with this year!

So yesterday I had to take my little bestie to the vet :disappointed: he was my hubby’s little foreman , whatever he did he was there inspecting and never left his side xx since he’s been gone he’s been by my side basically saying ‘ I’ve got you mum’ the outlook is not looking good and I really can’t deal with losing him as well as my beloved husband! I wanna stop this bus m get off :broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

So so sorry to hear that your bestie is not well…I know only too well how difficult it must be for you. Will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Take care x

1 Like

@MrsT1 I am so so sorry you must be in bits. Our little cat has been such a comfort to me. She never slept on the bed but since John died she does. She is 14 and I am terrified something will happen to her. I hope your own bestie is well soon. I will be thinking about you both :heart::heart:

1 Like

I got cat he whine and meow since his twin brother reggie die two years ago. He is called Ron.
He drive me and wife round the bend. Then my wife die 80 days ago, I left with whining meowing cat and grief to deal with. Do you want cat?
Seoaris

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear about your wife. Just a few days ago I know it’s very hard to deal with everything :frowning: I can’t take your cat but if you don’t want him the Cats Protection or RSPCA might find him a new home in the circumstances. Take care.

Nessy and Hamish , Hamish is a wee bit poorly :mask::pleading_face::broken_heart:

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: beautiful wee dogs. Hopefully Hamish will be fine, such a worry for you x

2 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry to hear about your little pal, it’s amazing how important they become to us isn’t it? I have 2 little dogs myself and so I know how you feel. Stay positive and I’ll be thinking of you

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your wee pal Hamish. It was my husband’s intention to have two Scottie dogs when we retired…he was going to call his Lossie as we often visited Lossiemouth on our frequent holidays to the Moray Firth and Black Isle. I’ll keep wishing Hamish well, my kind regards to you, xxx

1 Like

Get well soon Hamish :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Dear @MrsT1, As a dedicated dog-lover, I’d like to add my best wishes for Hamish too. :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Don’t be worrying about the cat. I’ll look after him. He’ll die of natural causes and be buried next to his twin brother not three feet from where they were born under the shed. They were feral cats adopted by my dear late. Wife. Then circle will be closed. Hope Amish gets better too.

2 Likes

Thanks for your concern

I hope he stays with you a while longer. Sending you positive thoughts and wishes :paw_prints::two_hearts:

1 Like

HI there MrsT
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Hamish. I also love my two four legged babies so very much and the thought of them being ill is unbearable and I know what you must be going through. Adorable little Hamish has a lot of people praying for him. Keep us updated on how he’s getting on.
Pat

1 Like

So Hamish had five more days on the very strong antibiotics that he was prescribed, his cough has gone but the lump is still there :disappointed: . He seems ok in himself , demanding his breakfast and dinner and his 2 o’clock chew :heart::heart:X still having his bad half hours with Nessy and enjoying his walks xx Back to the vets on the 23rd , I have everything crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: xxx

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know how Hamish is getting on. All our fingers will be crossed as well.
Love to Hamish. Oh you as well…
xxx

2 Likes

Thinking of you. I’ve just been through this situation…our dog was my husband’s constant companion. After he died, doggie wanted to be close by me and this was a huge comfort. It’s a tough time when they are poorly. …roles are reversed. Be strong. X