I miss him so much

Hello
Its been 5 weeks since I lost my soulmate, I found him on the kitchen floor, he was so cold, I knew instantly in my gut, even before touching him, he was gone. My heart breaks every single day, I miss him so much, and my brain won’t stop replaying the night I found him. I can’t cope with this pain, I want to be with him so bad. Its really difficult to stay strong for my 10 yr old son.
Thank you for reading x

10 Likes

Dear @Mel92

I am sorry that no one has replied sooner. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your soulmate.

Grief is a journey to be taken at your pace, it is not a race and there will be good days and bad days, it is a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

In the meantime I would like to share a few resources with you that might be of some help and support to you.

You can also connect with members on here who have been in a similar situation as yourself by typing in the search bar Loss of a Partner. The support is amazing here.

It might be helpful to you to make an appointment with your Doctor so you can see what kind of support they can offer you and let them know how you are feeling if you have not done so already.

For someone to talk to straight away there is the Samaritans who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is a free and confidential service. It does help to talk to someone and not bottle it all up.

Thank you for reaching out, it is not always easy to do this, you are not alone, we are all here for you.

Take care.

Pepsi

1 Like

Sending you a big hug…. :broken_heart:…… so sorry for your loss. Keep reaching out here, everyone on this site has lost someone they love….it really is a great support…xx​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

So sorry for your loss @Mel92. Its bloody sh1$e isn’t it? It’s 7 wees for me and we are both in the very raw early stages of grief. I hope you have family and friends around you during this awful time.
Be kind to yourself is all i can really say, listen to your body and just take one day at a time. Sending love to you and your son. Xxx

1 Like

@Mel92 so sorry you are going through this. It hurts like hell doesn’t it? Oddly enough, even after 8 months I still find myself reliving the night my darling husband died sometimes. Maybe that’s the way it’s going to be. It is less often though now so I hope the times will get less frequent.

Sending you love. Xxx

1 Like

@Mel92
So sorry for your loss, its so heartbreaking. Im 7 week’s since losing the love of my life. The pain is so intense, and i miss him so very much. Please know you arent alone, this group has helped me so much and i will be forever grateful.
Sending you hugs xx

2 Likes

Thank you very much for all your replies and support, I really appreciate it xx

3 Likes

@Mel92
Always here if you need a chat
Hugs
Sam
Xx

1 Like

@MemberD72 Thank you! Xx

1 Like

Aw my god I feel so much for you I lost my partner Monday morning 6/2 /23 approx 2,30 am went to sleep and something woke me up he was just 2 days home from hospice , my guilt of not actually sitting holding his hand is killing me xxx these are horrendous hours , days , weeks for us , I’m praying he will come home give me a nudge and say cop on ju I love you get on with our life and plans xxxx

1 Like